Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer Time.................

I have been "missing in action" for a while now. My only excuse is summer vacation. For the first time, my son, has had a very "down time" summer. No camps (except for one basketball camp, early on in the summer). So, there has been no time for crafting this summer at all. Which means the fall is going to be EXTREMELY busy. We will be SO far behind in our craft fair production this year, I am already stressed about it.

We were able to have some great fun this summer. We took a nice family vacation to Cape Cod (which we do every year, but this year we stayed in the most amazing home in Bourne, MA. President Grover Cleavland lived on this same property - lots of history and amazing views).

We went on a whale watch while at the Cape and saw probably 50 whales. I snapped this picture and had to share it. It's an unbelievable photo with the sea gull right in the whales mouth. The seagulls try to steal the fish out of the whales mouth when they come up to the surface.

So, stay tuned....I will be back posting soon. I have lots and lots of Halloween costumes from past years to write posts about.

No comments:

Post a Comment