Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pretend Play Beauty Aprons......

I have to give equal time to the girls here. I posted a few weeks back about the Tool Belts that I make for little boys (Pretend Play Tool Belts) , but I also make Beauty Aprons for the little girls.  These are fun for pretend play beauty salon.
It is made very much like our tool belts, just different size pockets.
I purchased a large case of pink plastic combs, brushes, headbands and bracelets on ebay and that is what we used to fill our beauty aprons, but you could use items you already own. Just make your pockets the right size to fit your items.
I hope this inspires you to make one of your own for that special little girl in your life.
Please see sidebar to see where I have shared this post.
Feel free to leave comments....


4 comments:

  1. very sweet and a wonderful idea! thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My daughter would love this.

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. Following you from blog hop via Trendy House.. Hope you can stop by sometime.. http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com CUTE blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this...turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete