Monday, April 25, 2011

Lip Sync Dress Rehearsal......

Tonight was the dress rehearsal for the "Green Man Group".  I finished making the glow stick costumes this morning...I procrastinated. (Check out my costume tutorial: Glow Stick Costume)  The boys did great. They are all 4th graders. Mine would be the super tall one out of the three in the video. The crowd that was there loved them. Wednesday night is the real thing, but not sure I will get to video it because some how I ended up being in charge of the lighting.



2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love it. How did you make their costumes? I bet they have so much fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen!
    I just edited the post and added the link to the costume tutorial. Thanks for the nudge. :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete