Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Upcycled Juice Pouch Extravaganza...

Small Juice Pouch Tote

So... A few years ago (well, I guess if I think about it, it was 6 years ago), I saw one of these upcycled juice pouch bags and could not wait to try my hand at it. I made soooo many of these at first. I use them still. I keep one in the cabinet that has all my son's asthmas inhalers in it. I keep junk stuff in another. They are great clutter keepers. I gave one to my God child - she loved it!
Then the ideas kept expanding.....
JUICE POUCH PENCIL HOLDER
I have given these to many teachers along the way. They are always a conversation piece. Oh and they hold a ton of pens and pencils!
Then there was the:

The JUICE POUCH KEY FOB
These are just FUN!
So, after a while I got tired of making them and stopped, but my best friend picked up where I left off and she has made some fantastic upcyled juice pouch items. She even started her own Etsy Shop under the name: ReBaggingIT.
 She made me this:

JUICE POUCH DOG LEASH
(That's Larry, my dog)
And she makes the most AWESOME tote bags out of juice pouches EVER! Her craftmanship is superb!!
LOOK:

Tote Bag

Over The Shoulder Lunch Bag

Recorder Case

So, there is so much more to see in her Etsy Shop. Go take a look:
Tell her CountingBunnies sent you! :)





craft



9 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love repurposing.

    I am hosting a gveaway on my blog. $15 storecredit to buy hair clips, pettiskirts, bottlecap necklaces, bow organizer, zipper flower hairbands and more. All you have to do isleave a comment.

    check it out
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/15-store-credit-giveaway-from-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting recycling idea! :) And you came up with so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your projects and the fact that they were all recycled

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cool!!!

    Thanks for sharing at the For the Kids Friday Link Party! I look forward to having you back this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the different ideas! I'll have to try some!

    I'm your newest follower! I'd love if you came and checked out my blog!

    Amy
    sittingatourkitchentable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea! I think my kids would love to make something like this! Thanks for sharing at Fantastic Friday. I hope that you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas! My students go through tons of these a year...I will have to get them to start saving them for some projects!!
    I'm now a follower!:)
    www.addicted2tutes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also made a bunch of these many years ago...they were great for the beach! I still have my original one I made and still use it - they are better than any old canvas bag anyday, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I love these, I'm trying to gather enough to make something.. we'll see..

    I'm your newest follower, I would like to invite you to post anything craft or recipe related on my blog hop.. here's the link..
    http://thepurplefroggieclaystuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/show-off-your-crafty-side-blog-hop-week_11.html

    Have a great day!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete