Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tutu Much Fun...

A couple of weeks ago, a friend asked me if I would try my hand at making a tutu outfit for her 6 month old for St. Patrick's Day. I was up for the challenge and thoroughly enjoyed making this green tutu for her. I also did some research and made a headband with a shamrock flower and some St. Patty's Day leggings.
I thank her for asking me, because it motivated me to do something new and I am pretty sure we will be adding these items to our product line at craft shows. Have a look:
THE SHAMROCK LEGGINGS

Isn't she an ADORABLE little Leprechaun?
Photobucket"/>

10 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! My 10 month old would look so sweet in a headband like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I just love tutus on babies!!
    Trina @ alove2create.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! You did such a great job!

    Krystine

    http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Em Gee!!! SHE IS TOO CUTE, and I LOVE this!!!!!!

    http://www.craigslistqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to our Sweet Links Party! Please join the party next Wednesday! Smiles~ Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable- all of it! Visiting from Get Your Craft On and I am a new follower!
    Have a great day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute pics!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $35 credit + free shipping from Paige Holliday designs to get any one custom designed trendy backpack for your tot!

    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/35-store-credit-free-shipping-to-get.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's too cute! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the headband - so cute!

    www.addicted2tutes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is adorable!!! I love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing these at For the Kids Friday! I'll be posting the next link party tomorrow night. I am excited to see what you'll be sharing this week!

    :)rachel @ SunScholars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete